Spotify has revealed the top 15 most-streamed dance songs of 2017 — and not unsurprisingly it’s an all EDM affair.
Taking the number one spot is The Chainsmokers’ ‘Something Just Like This’, with the US duo scoring three tracks in the top 15, including the duo’s ‘Paris’ at number three and ‘Closer’ at number 7.
Elsewhere, the number two spot went to Kygo for his Selena Gomez collaboration ‘It Ain’t Me’.
Martin Garrix’s collaboration with Dua Lipa, ‘Scared To Be Lonely’, saw the two-time Top 100 DJs winner just miss out on the top five, placing at number 6.
Daft Punk’s two collaborations with The Weeknd saw the robots take a respectable 9th and 10th, whilst the rest of the list includes tracks from the likes of Calvin Harris, David Guetta, Clean Bandit, and DJ Snake.
Check out the EDM-centric list below.
15. Axwell & Ingrosso — More Than You Know
14. DJ Snake feat. Justin Bieber — Let Me Love You
13. Calvin Harris feat. Pharrell Williams, Katy Perry, Big Sean — Feels
12. David Guetta feat. Justin Bieber — 2U
11. Calvin Harris feat. Frank Ocean, Migos — Slide
10. The Weeknd feat. Daft Punk — Starboy
9. The Weeknd feat. Daft Punk — I Feel It Coming
8. Clean Bandit feat. Zara Larsson — Symphony
7. The Chainsmokers — Closer
6. Martin Garrix feat. Dua Lipa — Scared to be Lonely
5. Clean Bandit feat. Sean Paul, Anne-Marie — Rockabye
4. Zedd feat. Alessia Cara — Stay
3. The Chainsmokers — Paris
2. Kygo feat. Selena Gomez — It Ain’t Me
1. The Chainsmokers feat. Coldplay — Something Just Like This