Last Night On Earth, the label headed up by Sasha, is marking its 100th launch with a celebratory remix compilation.
‘LNOE100’ will comprise 11 tracks chosen and remixed by producers who had been hand-picked by Sasha, together with Radio Slave, Frankey & Sandrino and Locked Groove, who’re all making their label debut.
The compilation additionally sees Nicole Moudaber, VONA7 and Fur Coat returning to the label to remix their favorite Last Night On Earth tracks.
The remixes differ from cuts of Sasha’s personal materials together with ‘Cut Me Down’ and ‘Vapourspace’ to releases from artists corresponding to Henry Saiz and Rhythm Cult.
For virtually eight years, the imprint has labored as a platform for each rising and established artists in addition to Sasha’s personal materials.
Last Night On Earth’s compilation is on the market digitally and on vinyl, and drops on February 15.
01. Sasha – Cut Me Down (Radio Slave Remix)
02. Henry Saiz – I Can Feel it Coming (VONDA7 Remix)
03. Max Cooper feat Get People – Careless (Locked Groove Remix)
04. Sasha – Singularity (Fur Coat Remix)
05. Ejeca – HiRollin (Dubspeeka Remix)
06. Kate Simko & Tevo Howard – Welcome to PolyRythmic (Frankey & Sandrino Remix)
07. Thermalbear – U Love (John Monkman Modular Dub)
08. GHEIST – Somerset (BAILE Remix)
09. Sasha – Vapourspace (Nicole Moudaber Remix)
10. Rythym Cult – Brutal (Deadbeat’s Liquid Fire Dub)
11. Sasha – Smoke Monk (Yotto Remix)
Load the following article